Lauren Kopicky, DO (PGY-4)
- Centerville, OH
- Undergraduate: Xavier University
- Medical School: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- to be a part of a brand new surgery program
- to pursue a fellowship in surgical breast oncology
- watching THE Ohio State University football team as well as the Xavier Basketball team
- "Pursue excellence, not perfection."
Jude Opoku-Agyeman, DO (PGY-4)
- Kumasi, Ghana
- Undergraduate: Idaho State University, B.S. in Biology
- Medical School: Des Moines University
- Came to Arnot for the opportunity to be part of a brand new surgical program.
- fellowship in plastics/reconstructive surgery
- boxing, shooting and photography
- “ To build a ship don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.” –Antoine de St-Exupery
Kayla Humenansky, DO (PGY-2)
- Akron, OH
- Undergraduate: The Ohio State University
- Medical School: Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine – Carolinas Campus
- Came to Arnot for the one on one teaching and variety of surgical cases available to residents.
- Fellowship in Plastic/Reconstructive Surgery
- Wakeboarding, Cooking, Traveling
- The biggest communication problem is that we don’t listen to understand. We listen to reply. Don’t be that person.
Tamer Shtayyeh, DO (PGY-1)